Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Review: The Horse and His boy

The Horse and His Boy (Chronicles of Narnia, #5)The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I find that I really do love these Narnia books. I'm glad I'm reading them as an adult and not a child since there's a lot of wit in here that I don't think I would have caught at a younger age. This book, chronologically the third in the series, starts off reading like fan fiction, but the characters all grow on you, and the story reads somewhat like The Hobbit. It certainly has that magical feel to it. It's a fun journey, and I'm hoping the others are as engaging. I know the four siblings are the main characters in most of the other books, but it was nice to have them as background characters here, with the world of Narnia being more of the focus An overall enjoyable book. I loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments: